Dreaming about the Himalaya

Nepal ( boyfriend´s pict)
Na, good evening!! It was a little bit long i didn´t write something so here we are.. i have some free time, cause friends are by parents and my boyfriend is with some friends.. and me, well, winter is not my favorite season to go outside.. i prefer to stay all the day in the lovely warm of my room under the blankets. Unfortunately tomorrow is already Monday, so i have to stand up and go to school, gym and so on.. :/ Don´t really like it.. prefer to stay in the bed embraced in the arms of my boyfriend.. which girl doesn´t like it??!! btw, just one week and my mom will come there in Berlin to visit.. yuppi!! i´m so happy!! i don´t see her since last march ♥ a really long time.. and she will meet for the first time my bf -.-" hope it will work and won´t be emberassing. But i´m hopeful. For the rest, yes, always the same, the autumn is gone, here in Berlin was really beautiful should i say.. really warm colours and sun, but now winter is there.. maybe for Christmas we´re planning to take some holidays somewhere.. maybe an Europe city?? Have you some ideas where we could go?? Important: not Italy! Let me know ;) have a nice evening!
Kiss xoxo, Vero

--> 22:18 Watching Harry Potter 1 after really long time!! =D

2 commenti:

  1. Danke für den Kommentar :)
    Sehr schönes Foto!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. hey that himalaya is where i live .. i am from nepal :) it feels so good to see tht :) thanks

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your comment! ♥

besides italian, i speak:
english, german and spanish ;)