always something that is going wrong..

Naa toll!!
It was a nice evening till now..
i convinced my husband to help me with a diet..
hey! with all these holidays i´m becoming fat!
so from tomorrow..
vegetables and fruits.. but this is not my problem actually..

after the meat i went to facebook and chilled with my mom
and because it´s my mom i said her i had some problems with money.
Omg, why i did it!
She was angry with me,
" Why haven´t you found a new job?"
" Why you were so slow??"
" Couldn´t you search before??"
and bla bla bla..
and now i have a question::
" Why i have to be always perfect??"
I can do my errors as well, right?
Ok, maybe i was a little bit lazy, but hey!
I´m 21, why i have to be immediately old?
Most of the people of my age have parents that give them money..
i have to do this alone.. i never asked money to my parents since i moved away.
So WTF!!!
i´m just tired about this..

2 commenti:

thanks for your comment! ♥

besides italian, i speak:
english, german and spanish ;)