Little bit time for me ;)

Hallo ihr Lieben!! 
I was in those days a little bit busy with my work, but today i had ( -Thanks God!) a little bit of time for myself. So i was shopping.. at first i just wanted to buy just some pants, but you know how it is.. you go in a shop.. you see so many pretty things.. and the money fly away. But i´m pretty happy of what i bought, even if i was just by Pimkie ( -i like it btw, sometimes has pretty things and it´s cheap!! ps: just the boots come from Tk Maxx) So here is my shopping list: 
  • T- shirts ( -one black and one cream color)
  • Striped pullover
  • Shorts
  • Dress
  • Stocks
  • Winter boots
Favorite pieces at all?? Of course the dress and the boots ( finally I found pretty boots for winter) 
And?? Do you like?? I love them.. it was so much time I didn´t go shopping!! And I bought the boots by half  price ;) They are so warm.. 
______________________________________________________________

Today i came also at the end of the book i was reading... " The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet" of Jamie Ford... it´s a book so sad.. but at the same time really beautiful.. with the love between a japanese girl and a chinese boy at the Second World War´s time. It´s really awesome and it explains some things of which some of us, European, do not know the existence. I recommend it, if you´re searching for a nice and easy reading, full of feelings, but in the same time, set in a world that we know, and it´s not just in our fantasies.. I loved it!! And I still love it.                                                                     Now i´m really tired.. will go to sleep.. have a nice evening and gold dreams.. we listen us, xoxo Vero                                                         

5 commenti:

  1. diese winterboots gefallen mir sehr

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the boots :D
    xoxo <3
    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Jaa, Dresden ist wirklich eine absolut wunderschöne Stadt. Obwohl ich jetzt seit 10 Jahren regelmäßig dort bin, bin ich jedes Mal wieder begeistert :)
    Tolle Sachen hast du dir gekauft, mir gefallen auch die Schuhe besonders :)

    <3

    RispondiElimina
  4. I like your pictures! xD
    Why don't we follow each other? :D

    stylebean.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your comment! ♥

besides italian, i speak:
english, german and spanish ;)