be a bit more ethnic




Halli Hallo!!
I just wanted to post my yesterday´s outfit,
with my new awesome cardigan from Review.
I bought it together with the gift for Sanjay´s birthday
on Sunday. I saw it and just loved it.
I feel really comfortable in it and i love its muster. 
And warm it is too.. perfect for the winter that is coming again.. :( 
I started renewing my corridor, and finally it is done!! 
Soon will be pictures there ( when it will be a little more clean xD ) Now I´m going work, even if I have no desire, I need a break, today i was in the school,
than by the last things for the corridor and than renewing it till now. Pfffffff. 
In this picture i don´t really like my hair.. they look really  messy and untreated, and my face was so ****.
Better without. xD Have a nice evening ;) 
~ bye! 

Cardigan: Review
Top: H&M 
Jeans: New Yorker

1 commento:

thanks for your comment! ♥

besides italian, i speak:
english, german and spanish ;)