{ Things about your life} project

Ina from What Ina loves started a nice project called " Things about your life" and I just have the desire to do with. In the next 12 months ( always on 20.) I will write down about specific themes::


Januar  Your Resolutions / Wishes / Plans/ Goals for 2013  {deine Vorsätze/Wünsche/Pläne/Ziele für 2013}
Februar   Your perfect Bed & Breakfast Day {Beschreibe deinen perfekten "Bed & Breakfast" Tag}
März  Behind the Scene {Hinter den Kulissen eines Blogposts von dir}
April  5 Ideas to spend a Spring Day {5 Ideen einen Frühlingstag zu erleben}
Mai  Your 5 Favorite Places {Deine 5 Lieblingsplätze}
Juni  Your Summer Must-Haves {Deine Sommer Must-Haves}
Juli :
August 
September Your unforgettable Summer Memories? {Deine unvergesslichen Sommererinnerungen}
Oktober  Now & Then - How your life changed in the last 6 year? {Wie hat sich dein Leben in den letzten 6 Jahren geändert?}
November :
Dezember  Best 5 things you love about Christmas {5 Dinge die du an Weihnachten besonders liebst}
click on the pict to be direct to " What  Ina  loves" blog 
I hope you will like it. I just have to think how I want to do it.. with pictures or text or what.. i need some inspiration. I have advertised myself already for her " New Blog to the Top".. I hope she will do some ads for my blog ;) now i´m looking at her " Style up your room" searching for some inspiration for my apartment. She has always such good ideas!! You should go to visit her blog! { What Ina loves} Well, have a nice evening, i think i´m going to watch a movie from my favorite japanese director while i´m waiting for my husband coming home with my dinner ( since two days i drink just a little bit of multivitamin juice, but i don´ eat nothing :( - so this evening i must try to eat, even if I don´t want. ~ bye.

5 commenti:

  1. toll dass du dabei bist :D ich bin gespannt was du dir ausdenkt ^^

    RispondiElimina
  2. Super Idee :)

    Carrie,
    www.alltags-adrenalin.de

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hey Veronica,
    danke fürs folgen, freut mich sehr! :D

    Inas Projekt (wie auch ihr ganzer Blog) ist klasse; ich werde ebenfalls mitmachen. Bin gespannt, was du aus den Vorgaben so alles machst und ob du es in einem Journal umsetzt oder anderweitig!

    LG, Chrissi

    RispondiElimina
  4. Oh, ich bin gespannt auf die neuen Posts, hört sich sehr cool an. :)

    Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar! <3

    Liebe Grüße, Sara.

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your comment! ♥

besides italian, i speak:
english, german and spanish ;)