sick sick sickkkkk

Hi everyone! I had no time to write in the last days.. Thursday and Friday we carpeted our corridor, finally it doesn´t look so cold and sad anymore, but it is still not completely finished ( I will post some pictures when it will be complete) because i get ill on Saturday and i´m still in bed with a cup of tea and can´t do anything ´cause my ear are painfull, my back is painfull and i have cold. The problem is I can´t go to school even to work. I can just sit at home doing nothing with my pains. I hate it. Sanjay bought me some medicines.. Fever is away but the rest it´s still there.. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff... It´s just disgusting! I wan´t to attack you my influence and my bad mood so.. i will write again when i´m going to gettiing well ;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

thanks for your comment! ♥

besides italian, i speak:
english, german and spanish ;)