Bad day.. ( quick post)

Do you know when you have a really bad day??
Well, today i have one.. but really really bad bad bad bad..
Why??
  1. Tomorrow i have the german test ( i´m nervous)
  2. I don´t know anymore if i really want to go in university ( always the same question)
  3. Maybe i´m loosing THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE ( no no no no!!)
  4. Maybe i will have to do the most important decision in my life ( i don´t wanna do it!)
  5. the weather doesn´t help me
Good notes:
  1. Soon i will meet with my friends and i can speak about the problem with them..
SHIT DAY.. ISN´T IT??!!
Hope your day is working better than mine
xoxo, a depressed Vero

6 commenti:

  1. Only in english?
    Good! I be able to improve my english!
    Everyone have had a bed day, it's the life.

    I hope that tomorrow will be better.

    Speak u soon!
    Bye, Ef.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh nein! Ich hoffe, dein Test läuft gut und du kannst dich wenigstens etwas von den schlechten Gefühlen ablenken! <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. good luck with the german test !
    just study and try and do ur best u can :)

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your comment! ♥

besides italian, i speak:
english, german and spanish ;)