My little Christmas story ♥

Hallo!!! So my mom and brother were last week here in Berlin.. we had really much fun.. we visited a little bit the city, i recived a lot of presents ( most tipical italian dishes) but most important part:: REALLY MUCH FUN!! Now i start again the school.. next week i will have a Text, hopefully it will work! Here i post some pictures of those four days.. have a nice evening! xoxo Vero

Brother´s quote:
" I want to see my sister"
O-O
My brother says that???? WOOOW!!!
First and last time i will hear it! I have to remember it!
Left: With my brother Right: With boyfriend
( Sorry for the quality of pictures, but it´s Mom´s Blackberry phone)
With bro on the roof of the Panorama City View build
with Mom in Alexa
Breakfast with cheese- cherry cake and hot chocolate & Levi´s ads

4 commenti:

  1. Lovely blog ! Really love this photos !
    Big kiss from:




    mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. You are so pretty! :)
    What about following each other!?

    xoxo, Saritschka.

    RispondiElimina
  3. lovely photos and lovely mufflars hehe :) i love scarfs..
    and ya, ur boyfriends look total like nepali choro !! hehe

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your comment! ♥

besides italian, i speak:
english, german and spanish ;)