happy happy happy!!!!

Hallo ihr süße!!
I have a REALLY IMPORTANT NEW!!!
I´m so happy but nervous.. in this small box hides all my new life..
and the new is..
...
....
.....
......
........
..........
I´M GETTING MARRIED!!!
:D
On 6th January 2012, in Kopenhagen!!!! I´m so happy!! I will be for always of him!! I can´t speak anyother words because i´m just jumping for happiness! One of the most important moments in my life!! ♥ I´m so nervous but in the same moment so happy! We will be together! I´m going to watch a little bit tv, i have so much things to think about, make up, hair, shoes, DRESS!!! Oh god Oh god Oh god!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!! xoxo, Vero

3 commenti:

  1. Hey Congrats! You will be getting married on my birthday - such a beautiful day you will have!

    RispondiElimina
  2. ohhh wow! glückwunsch!!! ich finde zwar dass du noch voll kung bist aber fürs heiraten gibt es ja kein alter :DD

    RispondiElimina
  3. IMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!! GOD BLESS U GUYS!

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your comment! ♥

besides italian, i speak:
english, german and spanish ;)