New Bag, New Diary

Hi hunnies!!! Here i can present you my advanced Christmas present from my boyfriend!! My new bag.. love it!! And my absolutely new purchase of today: new diary for 2012!! i like really much they are both beautiful, and i´m in love with them<3

Bag: Zara Diary: Paperblanks -KaDeWe.

Ordinary Day--> Today i had school, and after i had to book a new course for exam preparation that will start in January.. but i became an heart attack when i saw the price: 380,- € for 6 weeks school?? WTF??!! My money are gone.. It´s just because i have to do this exam, that it´s pretty difficult, or i wouldn´t do this course.. just F**CK! ( sorry for words) i worked just to pay this course
-.-" nice..
btw, after i went out with my boyfriend and some friends to drink a cupple of coffee and to eat sushi!! Finally after months i eated sushi!! and Miso soup..SOOO LECKER!!! yummi yummi.. =^-^= so now some have to do some school homeworks and sleep!!! have a nice evening!! xoxo, Vero

ps: i leave you with a new song on my playlist, really famous, but really beautiful ;)
Phil Collins- You´ ll be in my heart

PS::: MOST IMPORTANT THING TODAY!!! I FORGOT IT!!! DOOF BIN ICH!!!
TODAY ARE 6 MONTHS WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!!! <3

5 commenti:

thanks for your comment! ♥

besides italian, i speak:
english, german and spanish ;)